Concrete Online

#1 Local Concreting Company in Long Beach

Complete Concrete Services

Concrete Online Long Beach is a one stop shop for all of your concrete preferences!

Reliability

Concrete Online Long Beach is invested to doing things right. We endeavor to do our best and provide satisfaction to all our customers.

Passion and Respect

It is our passion to provide top quality concrete services and the best customer service! We treat our fellow workers and clients with utmost respect.

Excellence

Concrete Online is always committed to accomplish things right the first time and beyond. We always look for opportunities to strengthen our services.

#1 Concrete Company in Long Beach

Concrete Cutting and Polishing Long Beach

Concrete Services - Concrete Cutting & Polishing Long BeachDuring remodelling or construction, remodelers and builders have to customize existing or new concrete surfaces to meet specific job standards. If this job is not undertaken with the utmost accuracy and professionalism, it can result in numerous harmful obstacles, including job site injuries and hold-ups in your work. However, you can avoid these issues by working with the best concrete cutting and polishing specialist who understands the need to perform quality work, develop a safe working environment, and can finish jobs in the fastest time possible.

Concrete Online is the supreme concrete cutting company you can rely on. For thirty years, we have been employed for this service by lots of customers in Long Beach; suggesting that we understand the process.

Just what is Concrete Cutting?

Essentially, concrete cutting is the process of making openings in concrete ceilings, cutting through concrete walls or foundations, masonry, stone, or reinforced concrete.

Instead of using a jackhammer, which will leave unattractive rugged edges, our advanced saws leave behind a highly accurate and predictable line. Additionally, these modern-day saws contain vacuum cleaners, which will suck up the dust, something that makes the workspace very safe, and assists us in our effort to leave the workspace cleaner than we found it.

Our equipment can cut through concrete fast; thus enabling us to finish the job in the agreed time, or earlier most of the times.

Concrete Cutting Techniques in Long Beach

We utilize different techniques of concrete sawing including:

Slab Sawing

Popularly known as flat sawing, slab sawing is the most widely-used approach we utilize to cut through horizontal concrete surfaces. Here, our accredited operator pushes a walk-behind piece of equipment that features hard blades which are connected to a steel central hub. As the cart is pushed forward, the blades slice through the concrete in a downward direction.

Since the blades are manufactured from industrial diamonds, the machine can preserve its cutting effectiveness and size after consistent use.

Considering that the blades are very narrow, they can cut through any concrete fast, which means that we can have any job carried out in the quickest time possible. All our walk-behind machines have vacuums; thus breathing problems triggered by dust ought to be the least of your worries.

Electric Sawing

If you need concrete cutting in a room or building that has inadequate air quality control, we shall not jeopardize its integrity by using a gas-powered saw. This is where electrical sawing come in to play. The sawing operators we send out to your facility are extremely well trained, experienced, and proficient in handling electrical sawing machines

Our Concrete Cutting and Polishing Services

You may have heard or read in various sources of information that concrete cutting & polishing is something that you can easily accomplish on your own as long as you can follow simple instructions. This is not correct! Only an extremely well trained and proficient specialist with practical experience can develop and execute effective techniques for concrete cutting and polishing.

As a matter of fact, even seemingly simple concrete cutting tasks can go wrong and result in needless errors if left in the hands of the unskilled. At Concrete Online, we have two things that make every concrete cutting job go flawlessly;

• experts and
  • the latest technology.

We have invested in full-size slab saws that have the power to cut through concrete as thick as 20 inches. This means that no job is too big for us. If you have concrete that other specialists have deemed difficult to deal with, call us today, and we shall deal with it As Soon As Possible.

For outdoor work, we utilize saws driven by gas for maximum speed. Nevertheless, we understand how air quality is important in your indoor area, and this is why we strive to utilize electric saws. If your indoor or outdoor area is tight, we shall utilize push saws, which are smaller-sized and highly effective for such areas. If required, we can navigate easily in really small spots using hand-held saws. Regardless of the job you need to be done, we shall be there to deliver!

Concrete Polishing in Long Beach

When our operators have completed cutting concrete, our team of concrete polishers will then polish it using products of the highest quality, and leave your surfaces shining and highly resilient.

What are you waiting for?

With the ability and know-how to examine your needs, develop a plan that meets them, make very accurate cuts and preserve job site safety, we are among the concrete professionals who can guarantee you quality craftsmanship and prompt completion of your job. Take advantage of our services by getting in touch with us. We are just a call away!

Contact Us - Quick Inquiry

AAA CONCRETING​