Concrete Online

#1 Local Concrete Company in Long Beach

Complete Concrete Services

Concrete Online Long Beach is a one-stop shop for all of your concrete preferences!

Reliability

Concrete Online Long Beach is invested to doing things right. We make an effort to do our very best and provide satisfaction to all our customers.

Passion and Respect

It is our desire to deliver top quality concrete services and the best customer satisfaction! We treat our fellow workers and clients with utmost respect.

Excellence

Concrete Online is always committed to accomplish things right the first time and beyond. We always look for opportunities to strengthen our services.

#1 Concrete Company in Long Beach

Concrete Cutting and Polishing Long Beach

Concrete Services - Concrete Cutting & Polishing Long BeachDuring restoration or construction, remodelers and builders have to customize existing or new concrete surfaces to meet specific project standards. If this job is not undertaken with the utmost accuracy and professionalism, it can cause many detrimental obstacles, including job site injuries and hold-ups in your work. However, you can avoid these issues by dealing with the best concrete cutting and polishing specialist who understands the need to perform quality work, establish a safe workplace, and can finish tasks in the fastest time possible.

Concrete Online is the ultimate concrete cutting company you can rely on. For thirty years, we have been hired for this service by many customers in Long Beach; suggesting that we understand the process.

Just what is Concrete Cutting?

Essentially, concrete cutting is the process of making openings in concrete ceilings, cutting concrete walls or foundations, masonry, stone, or reinforced concrete.

Instead of using a jackhammer, which will leave unattractive jagged edges, our advanced saws leave a highly accurate and predictable line. Additionally, these contemporary saws include vacuum cleaners, which will suck up the dust, something that makes the workspace very safe, and assists us in our effort to leave the workspace cleaner than we found it.

Our equipment can cut through concrete quickly; thus allowing us to finish the job in the agreed time, or earlier most of the times.

Concrete Cutting Methods in Long Beach

We utilize different methods of concrete sawing including:

Slab Sawing

Popularly called flat sawing, slab sawing is the most widely-used approach we utilize to cut through horizontal concrete surfaces. Here, our accredited operator pushes a walk-behind piece of equipment that features incredibly durable blades which are connected to a steel central hub. As the cart is pushed forward, the blades slice through the concrete downwards.

Since the blades are manufactured from industrial diamonds, the machine can maintain its cutting effectiveness and size after constant use.

Considering that the blades have a narrow width, they can cut any concrete fast, which means that we can have any task done in the quickest time possible. All our walk-behind machines have vacuums; thus breathing problems due to dust ought to be the least of your worries.

Electric Sawing

In case you need concrete cutting in a room or building that has inadequate air quality control, we will not compromise its integrity by using a gas-powered saw. This is where electrical sawing come in to play. The sawing operators we send to your property are extremely well trained, experienced, and proficient in managing electrical sawing machines

Our Concrete Cutting and Polishing Services

You may have heard or read in various sources of information that concrete cutting & polishing is something that you can easily accomplish on your own as long as you can follow simple instructions. This is wrong! Only a highly trained and competent specialist with practical experience can establish and perform efficient methods for concrete cutting and polishing.

As a matter of fact, even seemingly simple concrete cutting tasks can go wrong and result in needless errors if left in the hands of the unskilled. At Concrete Online, we have two things that make every concrete cutting task go perfectly;

• professionals and
  • powerful technology.

We have invested in full-size slab saws that have the power to cut through concrete as thick as twenty inches. This indicates that no task is too big for us. If you have concrete that other specialists have deemed difficult to work on, call us today, and we will work on it As Soon As Possible.

For outside projects, we utilize saws driven by gas for maximum speed. Nevertheless, we understand how air quality is important in your indoor area, and this is why we strive to utilize electric saws. If your indoor or outdoor area is small, we will utilize push saws, which are smaller-sized and highly effective for such areas. If required, we can maneuver easily in really small spots using hand-held saws. Regardless of the task you need to be done, we will be there to deliver!

Concrete Polishing in Long Beach

When our operators have completed cutting concrete, a team of concrete polishers will then polish it using products of the highest quality, and leave your surfaces beautiful and highly resilient.

What are you waiting for?

With the ability and know-how to assess your needs, establish a plan that meets them, make very accurate cuts and maintain job site safety, we are one of the concrete professionals who can guarantee you quality craftsmanship and prompt completion of your project. Take advantage of our services by getting in touch with us. We are just a call away!

Contact Us - Quick Inquiry

AAA CONCRETING​

#1 Local Concrete Company in Long Beach